Sunday, April 26, 2015

Jesus Who

So how would I explain Christianity to a friend that had never heard about it. Well I'd tell him about how God created the world, man in God's image, the Fall of man, how he sent his one and only Son to die for our Sins, and how if you believe in him as your Savior you will have eternal life in Heaven.

Now of course he/she will have questions such as: Is Jesus a man or a god? Is he like spirit or an angel? Who is more powerful Jesus or God? 

Well to "Is Jesus a man or a god?" in my opinion when he was on Earth he was God in a mans body. He had taken on a the pain of being human so he could save us all from our sins. 

To "Is he like a spirit or an angel?" I believe that he is a part of the trinity, The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, which are all God in different forms. So I guess when he's the Holy Spirit, then a spirit, but other than that I don't know. 

And lately "Is Jesus more powerful than God?" Since I believe in Trinity and they are all the same person, I believe they are both evenly powerful. 

Well that's what I think! Leave a comment if you'd like! 

1 comment:

  1. I think you changed this, right? That's good, the last line is no longer heresy. :)

    I recently watched a documentary where a woman said that if Harry Potter was alive in Biblical times, he would have been crushed and killed by rocks--she was talking to elementary students. She then screamed that God hates wizards and warlocks. Yikes. She would not like your blog... :)

    ReplyDelete